This article is about 27 worthwhile ways to make money from home. Yeah, we all know the internet is filled with work-from-home ads and scams, thus we’ve gone through the stress to find you 27 legitimate ways to make money from home. The beauty of this article is that; all ideas have been well vetted by Tecrada.com, so we know that they’re real and that you’ll get paid. Plus, I guarantee there are some in here that you’ve never heard of. The article is divided into offline and online opportunities, so it’s left for you to choose.
Ways to Make Money from Home (OFFLINE OPPORTUNITIES)
- Retail Data Collectors: As a Retail Data Collectors, you will be paid to Collect and record inventory data utilizing existing SKUs. Maintain schematic standards and integrity through consistent communication with Retail Supervisor and other retail personnel. Simple! They basically gather pricing information at retail stores. Average potential Earning: $11.74/hr
- Field Inspectors: As a Field inspector, you will be paid to provide visual inspections for a piece of land or building in order to estimate its value. Average potential Earning: $11.62/hr
- Rideshare Driver: As a Rideshare Driver, you will be paid to safely and reliably drive clients to their various destinations. Ridesharing companies like Uber, Lyft, and Wingz are part of the shared economy. Then, the average potential Earning: $18.31 per hour
- Court Researcher: This is also a good way to make money from home. As a Court Researcher, you will be paid to research and collect information from mortgage records, tax liens, civil case filings, even marriage and divorce records from the city or county courthouses. Average potential Earning: $12 per hour
- Tax Preparer: As a tax preparer, you will be paid to prepare the income tax of companies or individuals. You’ll also be responsible for identifying potential tax credits and liabilities and ensuring accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. Average potential Earning: $9.87/hr
- Freight Broker: Freight delivery brokers are responsible for communicating with shippers and freight carriers to ensure freight is moving from its original point to its final destination. Average potential Earning: $21.89 per hour
- Rent out Car: Basically, your duty here is to rent cars to clients who need automobiles for only a short period of time. This is a very simple way to make easy pay with an Average potential earning of $10.23/hr
more offline opportunities
- Rent a Friend: Yes this sounds weird but you can rent a local Friend to hang out with, go to a movie or restaurant with, or someone to go with you to a party or event. Rent a friend to teach you a new skill or hobby, or to show you around an unfamiliar town. The average pay is $10 an hour
- Rent your Stuff: If you’re like most people, you have a lot of “stuff” we all do; so why not use it to make some extra money? Renting out your furniture, tools or sporting equipment is a sure way to make extra cash. You can make $10 per day at zilok.com
- On-Demand Cuddler: Again this is unconventional but it’s a real thing! Cuddling is an intimate act; the touching, hugging and caressing. But for some, it’s strictly business. You can get paid $80 an hour plus travel for this service.
- On-Demand Pet Sitter: With Americans spending over $53 billion on their pets, and pet services. You’ll be expected to visit the client’s home to feed and walk the pets during scheduled times. Average pay is $12.64
- Notary Agent: A Notary signing agent is hired as an independent contractor to ensure that real estate loan documents are executed by the borrower, notarized, and returned for processing on time. The fees vary greatly, depending on many factors, but range from $100 (for overnight loan documents) to $150-$200 for e-docs.
- Medical Research: The scope of the job requires medical scientists to design and conduct studies. This is to investigate human diseases and come up with a solution to prevent and treat them. However, this is usually for medical personnel and it’s a good way to make money from home with an average pay of $54 per hour.
Ways to Make Money from Home (ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES)
- Freelancer: The most common freelance jobs include writing, editing, photography, web design, graphic arts or computer programming. An average Freelance Writer earns about $24.70 per hour
- Online Researcher: Your job specification as an online researcher is to Search the internet search engines and databases for some required information. Then, document information by downloading them and storing them in organization hard disks. Average pay is $17.11 hourly
- Virtual Assistant: A virtual assistant performs various responsibilities that range from administrative to technical to creative tasks. However, any work that can be done online is suitable for a VA and the average pay is $13.55/hr
- Customer Service: As a customer service representative, you’ll be paid to resolve customer complaints. Usually, via phone, email, mail, or social media. You’ll also assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges. The average pay is $13.20 per hour.
- ProofReader/Editor: As a proofreader/editor, your duties include; reading copies and transcripts and checking to ensure there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors. Also, the average pay for a Proofreader is $17.49/hr
- Social Media Manager: you’d be in charge of social media marketing campaigns and other related daily activities including Development of relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers. Also, creating, and managing all published content (images, video and written). Average pay is $15.15/hr
- Translator: Most Translators work with business, technical, legal and scientific written materials. They help them convey meaning of the written words from one language to another and the average pay is $40 per hour
more Online Opportunities
- Online Tutor: Online tutors provide individual or group instruction in a virtual learning environment (VLE). It’s just like a regular teaching job but it’s done on the web. Average pay is $15.04/hr
- Online Moderator: If hired as an online moderator, you’ll be responsible for facilitating the introduction of participants in a forum, encouraging robust discussion of the forum’s agenda, maintaining order throughout the proceedings. You would also ensure that the interactions remain within the identified theme. Also, you’ll be in charge of editing, moving and even deleting postings. Average pay is $11.06/hr
- Search Engine Evaluator: As a search engine evaluator, you’ll work with a search engine operator like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. to test and evaluate its search Average pay is $14.02/hr
- Review Books: Basically, your task here would be to collect and analyze facts about newsworthy events by interview, investigation, or observation. You’ll be responsible for reporting and writing stories for newspaper, news magazine, radio, or television. Average pay is $22.02/hr
- Video Testimonials: Simply make video testimonials for business owners from the convenience of your home and get paid. Average pay for the job is $15/hr
- Online Travel Affiliate: Your task as a Travel Affiliate include; managing relationships with the affiliate partners, help grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity, Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners. Also, it’s a good deal and you’d get up to 50% revenue for every valid referral.
- Sell Your Crafts: They are many online platforms where you can sell your handmade crafts like Etsy, Artfire etc. and it pays well depending on your item.
CONCLUSION: There are numerous opportunities to make money out there. We’ve listed some of the legitimate ways you can easily get paid and we recommend you tap into any of these available opportunities.