Facebook Selling Page – As a business owner Facebook should be one of the e-marketing platforms you should consider for online marketing, with its 2 billion active users you stand a chance of reaching your target audience.
The world has become digital, and most of your customers may not be people you see on the streets but internet users on various platforms.
Now, Facebook is one of the most powerful platforms for online marketing, and you can take advantage of this to promote your business and start generating sales.
If you are wondering how you would go about selling on Facebook, no need to worry about that because we will give you insights on how to set up your Facebook selling page and start selling your products.
A Facebook Selling Page is quite important for business owners who wish to have an online presence and reach their target audience.
Having your own website for your business is cool, but you can take advantage of Facebook in promoting your product better.
How to Set Up Facebook Selling Page
The first step of promoting your business on Facebook is by setting up a Facebook Selling Page. Also, this business page allows you to advertise your products on Facebook, reach your target audience and start generating sales.
Let’s walk you through the process of creating a business page on Facebook:
- Log into your personal Facebook account click on CREATE A PAGE on your menu bar
- Proceed by clicking the page option on the drop-down menu
- Also, choose the type of business you are creating the page for; the options include local business or place, company, organization or institution, brand or product, artist, band or public figure, entertainment and cause or community. If your business does not fall into the category, just select a category related to your business.
- Click on business type asking for more business info; you will then need to enter a business name, title. You also have to choose a business category that explains what your business offers.
- Then click GET STARTED, by clicking get started you are accepting Facebook’s terms and conditions for business pages.
- The next step is to upload your business page profile photo; use your business logo or any image that represents your business.
- Then, select a cover photo which would appear as your business background image.
- Now add friends on your list to your page.
- Add other additional business details, enter your website, hours and contact information. On the ABOUT section, you can add useful info about your business for interested customers.
- Then use the ‘add button feature’ to add call-to-action buttons on your Facebook page like Book with You, Contact You, Learn More, etc.
- After setting up your business page, you can start promoting your business products on the page and connecting with interested buyers. You can also promote your products by using Facebook sponsored ads.
How to Create Facebook Store for Your Business Page
To sell products on your business page on Facebook, you need to create a Facebook store by following these steps:
- Access the admin panel on your Facebook page when you log into your business page.
- As the admin or owner of the page, you have access to the shop by default.
- Click on the shop icon when you find it, if yours is not activated then you need to do so.
- Activate it by adding the shop template, via SETTINGS >> TEMPLATES >> TABS. You can also edit your current Template area.
- Once this is done, click on the shop tab, read through the pop up that appears to understand the process you are about to go through, then click the GET STARTED button.
- Enter your business details to make it easier for potential clients to reach you.
- Add info about the state you do your business and tax registration number.
- Also, Input the email address and the currency you would like to be paid in
- Then proceed to SETUP PAYMENT button by entering your tax details, accurate business name, employer identification, and your legal name.
- Then finally link your bank to your Facebook store for payments by filling out all necessary details.
- The final step is setting up your shipping options and your return policy this can be done on the SET YOUR PREFERENCES step, and then click FINISH to conclude the process.
You can start promoting and selling your products on Facebook once you are done with these processes.
With how powerful and effective Facebook is currently as an online marketing platform, you shouldn’t miss out on benefiting from it.
With Facebook’s 2 billion users, you stand a great chance of reaching your target and boosting your sales when you properly utilize the platform.