How to Create Facebook Page that Gets Attention – It is estimated that they are more than 2 billion “likes” on Facebook daily according to
It is also estimated that Facebook is currently the largest community in the world. Businesses, brands, non-profit organizations
When you create
Anybody with a Facebook account can create Facebook page and a Facebook business page. It’s very easy to create and user-friendly and like normal Facebook profile, the Facebook business page can be customized to suit your needs with stories and events to help you easily reach your target audience.
Create Business Facebook Page
To create Facebook page, you need to log into your account via your browser or mobile app. The steps are as follows;
- Visit facebook.com/pages/create
- Click on the options available to choose a page type.
- Fill out the required forms
- And then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Note: Anyone with a Facebook account can create business Page, but only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.
How to Create Facebook Page That Gets Attention
- You need to have a good username: your username will also appear in the URL when you create business page. While creating your Facebook business page, Facebook will check out the availability of the username you pick. Therefore, it’s important you have a unique and attention-grabbing username.
- Take your time and provide every relevant detail while filling the forms: the Facebook business page has an about section where you’d be required to write a little profile of your business. Ensure you include every important info of your intended services/products. This will give readers full details of your page offers.
- Your cover and profile photo needs to be attention-grabbing: you’ll need to choose a cover photo and a profile photo that is visually dynamic, capture’s reader’s attention and clearly represents your brand. Remember to follow Facebook’s guidelines as related to cover and profile photos. You can check out the Facebook photo guideline here.
- Get your Facebook friends to like and share your page: after you’ve got your Facebook business page setup, use the handy “invite friends” button to get your friends to like your page. You can also use the “Facebook direct message” to inform your friends to like and also invite more friends to your page.
- Create useful contents on your page: create useful, interesting and entertaining content that would pick the interest of your audience. Without contents, your audience will depreciate and lose interest.
- Promote your Facebook page: you can use the social plugins associated
toyour website or blog to get people to like and share your contents. You can also consider using Facebook ads to reach a wider audience across the globe.
To create Facebook page that get likes and brings you traffic, you need to carefully follow the steps. They are easy and user-friendly and as already stated, Facebook is a large community which is good for any brand.