Twitter Business Account – Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms and also considered one of the most powerful marketing platforms, with over 336 million users.
However, some business owners do not know how to go about taking advantage of this platform for business purposes.
If you are one of these business owners, then it’s a good thing we are here to tell you all you need to know about twitter business account.
Twitter plays an effective role in online marketing and business, so don’t lose out on using this great opportunity to grow your business.
The first step to promoting your brand on Twitter is understanding the platform and its users; with an understanding of these two aspects, you can create a business account to start running your business on the platform.
How do you create a business account on twitter? Well, we are here to help you out on that
How to Create a Business Profile on Twitter
Creating a business profile on twitter is important if you wish to promote your brand on Twitter and gain customers for your business.
Creating a business account is quite easy; just follow these steps:
- Go to Twitter.com and sign up using your real name, email, and a password.
- Enter your email, password and a username to complete the form
- Then click CREATE MY ACCOUNT
- Click NEXT
- You will be prompted by Twitter to follow 3 People from
- You will also be prompted to follow 5 more people and 5
more peopleyou know which you can choose to skip if you want.
- Confirm your email by clicking on the link from twitter on
your email. Then you are officially on Twitter.
- Upload a profile image that will make your business account
easily identifiableby other users.
- Upload header, which is the background image for your profile. Also, add an image that portrays your brand.
- Add your business website.
- Add your bio; you have 160 characters which you can use
in explainingwho you are and what your brand is all about.
- After customizing your profile, click SAVE CHANGES. Then you
are donebuilding your profile.
How to Market on Twitter Using Your Business Account
Marketing on Twitter can be a bit tricky; twitter is quite different from Facebook and Instagram as most users communicate using tweets.
Questions like these might be going through your mind, how does one market products through tweets, and how do you engage Twitter users to patronize your brand?
We will help you with some marketing tips to help you answer these questions.
- After setting up an appealing bio, you are ready to start marketing on the platform. The first aspect users to look at is your profile, so you have to set up an attractive profile that speaks volumes about you and your brand.
- You need to start connecting with people, interact with other users on the platform on a personal level. You can join popular twitter threads or chats to communicate with other users.
- Next is building your followers; your twitter account is not an active one if you don’t have a good number of followers. And accounts with a high number of followers have a way of attracting more followers.
- You need to post engaging contents about your brand. If you intend to attract the interests of users on the platform, you have to post high-quality contents they will like.
- Make use of twitter insights and analytics to measure how much response and level of engagement each of your posts get. This will help you know what kind of contents to post that users will like.
- Use Twitter ads to promote your page and increase the level of exposure your brand gets on the platform. The ads help you promote your product, convert users to customers, and start generating sales from your business account.
- Do not forget to use hashtags; twitter is considered the king of hashtags as almost every user on the platform uses the hashtag to find topics of interest to them and posts related to a particular topic. Use hashtags relevant to your brand so that when users use such hashtags, they will find your posts.
Finally, Twitter is an effective platform for online marketing, and you can use this platform to grow your business and start making sales.
However, you need to be dedicated and consistent if you wish to get results. It doesn’t end in having a business account on the platform, growing your business account, and promoting its contents is very important if you intend to become successful on Twitter.