Facebook Online Jobs – Facebook is one of the most popular and most powerful platforms for online marketing. Also over the years, Facebook has become more sophisticated and has developed quite awesome features for online marketing.
With over 2 billion active users monthly on Facebook, you can market anything on the platform and reach your target audience. However, Facebook was initially just a place for connecting with friends and family; now, Facebook is a place you can even hit your new job.
Yes, Facebook now has a job feature that enables companies to post job adverts on Facebook for potential employees to discover and apply.
Over 65 million businesses are using Facebook pages for job advert, and a study conducted by Jobvite has shown that Facebook is the second most popular social platforms for recruiters. This also means you can now find and apply for jobs online through Facebook.
And Facebook can become a key part of your job search, and who knows you might find just that job you are looking for.
This Facebook Online Jobs feature launched by Facebook enables employers to post job adverts directly from the company’s page for Facebook users to discover and apply for jobs.
Also posting of these job adverts are free, and there’s no limit for job advert per page so that these companies can post as many job adverts as possible.
How to Find Jobs on Facebook Using Facebook Job Feature
Now that Facebook job feature is now available, this means you can discover job adverts and apply directly for such jobs. It becomes rather easy for you to find jobs online.
However, there are important things you need to take into consideration while using Facebook job feature to find jobs on Facebook.
- You need to set your Facebook settings to ensure you keep some info private on Facebook. Employers can see public info you post on your Facebook page, so you can decide what Facebook info you want employers to see.
- Your Facebook profile or Facebook resume should show you in good light; your personality and qualities should be well represented to show that you can be employed. You should add your skills and most important abilities needed for employment.
- Also, you can also showcase your key contributions and accomplishments from past jobs using project tools. You can list these qualities using project tools and make your profile attractive to employers.
- Finally, you can create a list of companies you can keep checking up on to find out when they are hiring. You can find important aspects of the companies such as their values, the number of employees they have, and the distance from your home to the job. To keep up to date about companies’ activities, you can use Google News Alerts.
How to Find and Apply For Facebook Jobs
Facebook Online Jobs features make it rather easy for you to find jobs online and apply for such jobs directly from the company’s page.
Furthermore, you can easily find jobs on Facebook either through the company’s page under the job tab or through a separate Jobs page on Facebook.
You can find jobs on Jobs page by checking job listings either by location, industry, and skill or job type.
You can find and apply for jobs on Facebook on your mobile app by:
- Clicking the JOB TAB under the MORE option.
- You can start looking for open positions from there.
- Once you find a job that interests you click APPLY NOW.
- When you click APPLY NOW, you will be taken to a new page where you will need to fill out personal information like your name, education, and other required info.
- Using the 1,000 character text box available, you can add a reason why you should be considered for the job and why you are their best candidate. This text box acts a way to give out some aspects of your resume since you can’t upload your resume.
- You can review the details you have added and edit errors before sending out the application to the company.
- Click SEND to get your application forwarded to the company through Facebook. You can then be connected by the company through messenger or any other available platform.
- If you wish to keep getting notifications from a company’s page, you can click LIKE to follow the page, or you can click SUBSCRIBE to keep getting notifications of job listings from the companies.
Facebook is doing a whole lot for its users; now, this job feature is just another amazing feature to help users find jobs with ease on Facebook.
However, you have a part to play if you really want to get that job you want on Facebook, companies post job adverts for interested users to find, you can do more than waiting to see job adverts by following the tips we have shown you.
How to Post Facebook Job Adverts
The job feature enables business owners and companies to find the right candidates for certain job positions online.
Like we said earlier, research carried out by Jobvite has shown that Facebook is the second most popular platform for recruiters. So, don’t be left behind and join others in finding employees with ease online.
To post job adverts on Facebook, follow these steps:
- You have first to click CREATE ADS on the drop-down menu on the top right corner of the page.
- Create Ad campaign by first choosing ad objective, for the purpose of job advert you have to choose Reach so that your ad will be visible to a maximum number of people.
- After this, select AD CAMPAIGN NAME which should be JOB ADS
- Then set up ad account by clicking SET UP AD ACCOUNT, enter important info like location, currency and time zone.
- Create an ad set; you have to choose your company’s Facebook page name as the ad set name, select your target audience based on location, age, gender, and language. The details you add will help Facebook know the specific type of people to show your ad to.
- Choose a placement for your ad; you can either choose AUTOMATIC PLACEMENTS or EDIT PLACEMENTS. When you choose automatic placements, your ads will be automatically placed on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and another audience network.
In conclusion, after following these steps, you are ready to start advertising jobs on Facebook using the Facebook Online Jobs feature to find the right candidates for job positions.