Facebook Real Estate Ads – Facebook advertising has truly changed online marketing strategies and has become a rather vital tool for marketing businesses online. The Facebook ads can be used to reach your target audience amongst the billions of users on Facebook, which helps to expose your brand and help your business grow on the platform.
Facebook uses a micro-targeting feature that helps you reach your target audience through demographics, locations, interest, and behaviors. Now, as a realtor, Facebook paid ads needs to be an essential part of your business if you intend to reach home buyers & sellers on Facebook or increase your customer base.
Using Facebook ads effectively have a way of promoting & boosting your business online as well as helping you reach your target audience. Creating high-quality ad campaigns, determining your ad campaign objective, choosing the right ad campaign strategy, and defining your target audience are very important aspects of Facebook real estate ads.
The best ads are usually clear, visual, with well-defined objective & strategy and targeted at the right audience on Facebook. To properly advertise your properties on Facebook, you need to know how to create Facebook ads and use them effectively to promote your real estate business. First, let’s show you how to create Facebook real estate ads.
How to Create Facebook Real Estate Ads
Facebook has over 2 billion users monthly active users making it a rather powerful platform for online marketing. And if you are not already Facebook ads for your real estate marketing, then you are missing out on a whole lot of opportunity.
Now, let’s show you how to create Facebook real estate ads:
- Go to Ads Manager, select the CAMPAIGNS tab then proceed to click CREATE. Afterward, carefully pick your Facebook ad objective, depending on your expectations from the ad campaign. Facebook ads objectives include Brand Awareness, Reach, Traffics, Video Views, Lead Generation, Messages, Conversations, Catalog Sales, or Store Visits as your ad objective.
- The chosen ad objective determines the next steps you take in your ads creation. Thus the steps may differ depending on the ad objective you choose.
- Name your ad campaign and set up ad account by clicking SET UP AD ACCOUNT to continue.
- Select your Destination
- Select your Audience and also define your targeting
- Then you have to choose either AUTOMATIC PLACEMENTS or EDIT PLACEMENTS; automatic placements are often recommended. If you have more experience in Facebook advertising, you might want your ad to be shown in specific locations; you have the option to choose DEVICE TYPE or PLATFORM or MOBILE DEVICES AND OPERATING SYSTEMS.
- Also, select your Budget and Schedule, and then click NEXT once you are done
- Select your Ads’ creative format; this entails picking the right texts and media components combination for your ad.
- Click DONE and then PLACE ORDER once you are done setting up your ad.
- Facebook will then send an approval email to you confirming then you have to wait for an approval email from Facebook confirming that your ad has been approved.
- You can manage and edit your ads in the ADS MANAGER; you can check if your ads are working effectively and make adjustments. Also, you can monitor Successful Facebook ads, you cut budgets for unsuccessful ones and add them to those performing well.
How to Use Facebook Real Estate Ads
Creating a Facebook ad is not all that is to Facebook real estate ads; there are important aspects you need to pay attention to if you want your ad campaign to produce good results.
These tips we are about to give you will help create better ad campaigns for your real estate business.
- What is your real estate ad strategy? You need to ask yourself questions like what do you intend to achieve with your ad campaign, what kind of target audience do you have in mind. Here, you look at three options, such as Awareness, consideration, and conversion. Awareness option helps you determine if you just want to use ads as a way to introduce yourself to a targeted audience until you are recognized as a brand. The Consideration helps Facebook advertise you to the right audience who are likely to buy or sell a home in the future. These users have it in mind to purchase and sell houses, which makes them the right people to advertise your business to. Conversion prompts people to take actions like clicking a link, filling out a form, making a call, or watching a video. Conversion often has a call-to-action prompting users to make a move.
- Define your ad objective, your objective is the goal you intend to achieve with your ad campaign, what you expect home buyers or sellers to do after seeing your ad. Facebook ad objectives include Brand awareness, Reach, Traffic, Lead generation, Engagement, video views, App installs, Store visits, Product catalog Sales and conversions. Brand awareness is basically for brand recognition, showcasing your ad for users to see and recognize you as a brand. Reach helps you track the number of people that viewed or reacted to your ad content. Traffic helps you drive Traffic on a website by sending links for users to click. Engagement as an objective helps you use your Facebook audience to gain traffic and recognition. Your Facebook followers can increase your ad engagements through likes, comments, and sharing posts. Video views are a powerful way of introducing your brand, your team, and showcasing the properties you are advertising on Facebook videos. Lead generation and Conversion are also other important objectives you can use to get good results from ad campaigns. Lead generation is quite important in real estate advertisement.
- You have to set your target audience; this will help Facebook determine which people get to see your ad. You can set your ad target audience using demographic, interests, location, and behaviors. Your target audience is the exact people you want to see and respond to your ad.
- You need to set your ad budget and determine how long it will run on Facebook. Your target audience, objective, and competition your ad has in your location determine your ad cost.
- Select the audience network your Facebook ads will be placed; Facebook ads are posted on messenger, a news feed, Instagram, and another audience network. Placing your ads on various audience networks increases the level of exposure your brand has online.
- Choose the right ad format; Facebook ad format includes a carousel, slideshow, single image/videos, and collections. Image/videos are considered the best ad format for real estate ads, real estate is visual and therefore needs a visual format to promote it. You can select eye-catching images to showcase home properties to your audience, or you can use videos to introduce yourself, showcase the beautiful home properties you want to sell and other aspects of your real estate business.
- Check ad results from time to time to make sure you are getting the kind of results you want from ad campaigns. If the results of your ad are not good or you are not making any progress with ad campaigns, then you need to change your ad campaign strategy and objective or any other aspect that needs changes.
Facebook real estate ads, are quite important tools you need to boost your business on Facebook and start reaching your target audience. However, using ads effectively is what really makes a whole lot of difference; this is why we have given you some important tips to help you advertise your real estate business better on Facebook.