Save Facebook Videos – Facebook is a networking platform that connects billions of people all over the world, and billions of photos and videos are shared on the platform from time to time. Facebook was initially a platform for sharing just photos, but now users can post videos and get lots of views from their Facebook friends.
You can check out your friends’ videos or photos, or you can upload your own photos or videos for your friends to view, comment and like on Facebook.
Facebook videos and photos make the platform an even more exciting place to visit and spend a lot of time, but how do you download these photos or videos to your device.
There isn’t really an option on the platform for easy download of videos, which makes it a bit difficult to do so.
If you wish to download Facebook videos because you have lost such videos or you simply want to have these videos in your device, then you need to pay close attention to this article.
How to Download Video From Facebook to Computer
Follow these steps to Save Facebook Videos through browsers of your choice. However, you should know that these steps do not apply to private videos, only public videos.
- Log into your Facebook account
- Navigate to the post with the video you want to download.
- Click on the video, then select COPY VIDEO AT CURRENT TIME from the drop-down menu that pops up.
- Then past the URL into the address bar of your browser
- Change the WWW.Facebook to m.Facebook with the video’s address link, then click ENTER.
- Then play the videos.
- Using your computer device, you will need to check out the video element using the icon at the top left of the developer console
- Then click on the, copy and paste the URL on the box on the developer console, then hit ENTER
- Finally, right-click on the video and click on SAVE VIDEO AS
- Then enter the specific name you wish to save the video on your device.
How to Download Facebook Video Using Third Party Platforms
You can also download Facebook videos by using other third-party apps and sites like FbDown.net To do so:
- Scroll to the Facebook video you want to download, then copy the link.
- Then go to FbDown.net and paste the URL there.
- Then select the quality of video you want to download
- Finally, click on the video and click on SAVE VIDEO AS
- Then give the video the name you want and hit ENTER.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FACEBOOK VIDEOS ON ANDROID AND IOS, USING FRIENDLY APP
Friendly is another third app that makes it possible for users to download Facebook videos. This app can be downloaded on the Google store for android devices and on Appstore for IOs devices. This app has features that enable you to download videos from your Facebook.
FOR ANDROID DEVICES
- Simply locate the video you want to save
- Click on the PLAY button
- When this video starts to play, you will see a DOWNLOAD button at the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click on this download button to enable you to save videos to your gallery.
- Before you can do this, you need to grant the app permission to access your device’s media, photo, files, and other aspects necessary for the app to download videos to your device.
FOR IOS DEVICES
This app also allows you to download videos from your Facebook to your device.
- Locate the video you want to download
- Then Select DOWNLOAD VIDEO TO CAMERA ROLL
- This app also adds features such as a custom button close to your Share, this button appears when a Facebook video post is clicked on. And it has various options that enable you to perform varieties of functions.
How to Save Facebook Photos on Desktop
Facebook serves as a good backup for media files like photos and videos; if you have lost access to a particular photo you like, you can get it back through Facebook if you posted it there.
You can also save photos of your Facebook friends’ post. However, you cannot download others cover photo. Follow these steps to download photos from your Facebook on the desktop:
- Go to your Facebook account
- Scroll through your Facebook posts and locate the photo you want to download or visit the profile you want to download a photo from and select the photo from there.
- Click on the picture; this will open the picture in a full-screen mode.
- Place your cursor on the picture to enable you to access various options.
- Once your cursor is placed on the picture, options will appear, click on it to view a pop-up menu.
- Click the DOWNLOAD option near the top of the pop-up menu.
- Select a location to save the photos you are downloading and click OK.
- Then you access the photos on the DOWNLOADS folder of your browser’s default location for downloads.
How to Download Facebook Photos on Mobile Devices
To download Facebook photos on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Locate the photo you want to download
- Tap the photo to open it
- Tap and hold the picture, then a pop-up menu will appear after a second or two, so you have to be patient.
- Then select SAVE PHOTO from the pop-up menu, this will save the photo to your device’s gallery.
Save Facebook Videos – We can’t deny that viewing photos and watching videos make Facebook an even more exciting and interesting platform, and some of these videos and photos we would love to have them on our devices. There are varieties of videos and photos posted on the platform, if you want to save any of these, simply follow the steps we have shown you.