Facebook Pictures Issue – In the modern world, photos or pictures are the Major bulk of posts and updates available. The social media is a popular platform which affords its users the chance to share memories through photos or pictures. Furthermore, this may be data consuming while sending and receiving various pictures from different users as the user is getting the experience of the Facebook platform.
If as a user of Facebook your iPhone or Android phone, you can try the following methods to fix the issue. However, before starting to fix, the user is advised to better transfer the photos and videos on their mobile phone storage to their computer for backup. This is because unforeseen accidents may occur during the process.
How to Solve Facebook Pictures Issue on Mobile Devices
The following are means by which users having the issue with their Facebook pictures will solve those issues on mobile devices;
- Restart your phone: This means will help to turn off the background software to release the device as well as refresh the phone, which can fix some small glitches. Users can also try it to solve Facebook cannot load images/videos issues. The user just needs to hold down the Power button on your phone to turn off and then switch on the device. After the restart, the user can go to their Facebook to see whether the videos or pictures can now load successfully.
- Network Connection Adjustment: Network connection on all devices these days has to be switched on when trying to get the Facebook pictures issue solved. If the signal is weak or even missing, the user can first attempt to re-enable the feature. Or the user can opt to reset the network settings
- Clear Cache: As a user in this position, clearing cache could be effective. Besides the fact that it is freeing up space on the users mobile devices, it also helps to prevent it from some issues that are as a result of application caches.
- Update or re-install Facebook app: this issue of Facebook not being able to load pictures may be because of bugs or problem error sometimes. Therefore, user can attempt to update or re-install Facebook App on their various mobile phones by going to Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone) to update the application or install the latest version on your phone.
How to Solve Facebook Profile Picture Issues on PCs
If the issue comes up on a user’s computer, they can try the following process;
- Re-login to Facebook account: this process seems pretty simple, but it is effective. The user should log off and log back in. The pictures may have loaded, and the issue would have been solved.
- Delete browser Cache: Similar to the Facebook caches, the caches of your browser would affect the running of the application as well. So basically, the user has to clear the cache on the browser.
- Try other browsers: It is possible that the browser used is incompatible with Facebook, or it is out of order. To confirm that, user can try to login to Facebook on other browsers and see whether it runs well on this browser. If it does, the user should then adopt that browser for Facebook instead as it seems to be compatible.
In conclusion, these are ways Facebook users can go about solving Facebook picture issues on mobile phones or personal computer as the case may be.