How to Make Money on Facebook – You can do much more on Facebook, you can monetize your Facebook account or page and start earning a whole lot of money online.
Facebook is no longer just a platform for connecting with friends and navigating through the timeline, but a platform where you can earn money easily.
If you are looking for ways to make money on Facebook, then you need to pay close attention to this article.
Make Money as Facebook Affiliate Marketer
You can make money through your Facebook account, lots of individuals are already doing so, and so what are you waiting for?
Affiliate marketers help to advertise products & services of other brands and businesses to the right audience to get commissions.
This means you can start using your Facebook page to advertise people’s products and make money from it.
- There are affiliate programs online that you can sign up for to help them advertise their product and get commissions from sales or from driving traffic in the websites. Programs like Amazon affiliate programs, Flipkart, Yatra, Instagram affiliate program, Makemytrip are popular affiliate programs you can make money on.
- You can register with multiple affiliate programs and get as many commissions as possible from posting products adverts to your Facebook page.
- Before setting out on affiliate marketing, you should join an affiliate program that is in your niche; it should be something you promote easily on your Facebook page.
- Once you have set up a Facebook page, you can start advertising affiliate products on your page.
- More followers and likes you on your Facebook page means more customers for your affiliate platform.
- Post engaging contents of affiliate products for followers to see and respond to. Add call-to-action options to get followers to visit affiliate websites and drive up traffic.
More commission for you as an affiliate marketer.
- SEO play important roles in marketing; you have to ensure you get people to like your page more and visit the platforms you are marketing for through the URL. Also, you get a vanity URL when you get up to 25 members on your page.
- You have to remember that it is not just about your page but also about the affiliate platform you are trying to promote. So, you have to get your fans to visit the affiliate platform and generate traffic on the platform. This way, you get a commission for marketing affiliate products.
- You can make money on Facebook through affiliate marketing; lots of users are already doing so. You can use your Facebook page to make a lot of money, you can start up little, but with the time you can become one of the most successful affiliate marketers on Facebook.
Make Money by Selling on Facebook Marketplace
You can now sell lots of items on Facebook marketplace, as an individual, you can make money off selling personal items as well as used items.
Instead of disposing of old items, you can make money by selling them to interested buyers in your location. You can list items like old gadgets, old home appliances, and any other item and sell them with ease on the marketplace.
The marketplace is the selling feature on your Facebook app, so while on your Facebook app, you can navigate to the marketplace and do much more on your Facebook and make money off the platform.
Follow these steps to sell on the marketplace:
- Click the SHOP ICON on Facebook app
- On your marketplace page, you have four options, click on SELL.
- Select photos of Trucks you want to sell from your camera roll.
- Label the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING page, enter a title, a brief and catchy title Then click NEXT
- Describe the items you are selling; add details like size, color, and model of the car.
- Set the price for the items you are selling.
- Enter your Zip code to identify your general location; your products will be advertised in the location you choose.
- Select the right category for your used items. Users can go through the right category and discover your listings.
- Then you can select the places and groups you want to the listing of your car and then click POST.
- Once you have done this accurately, buyers can discover listings of used appliances you posted and contact you.
- You can manage the sale of your items from YOUR ITEMS option.
- So, whenever you want to make money on Facebook, you can follow these easy steps to sell any item on Facebook.
Set Up Facebook Page and Sell Your Products
If you have business products you want to sell, you can do so through your Facebook page. You can sell Shopify products through your Facebook page by first creating a Facebook page
- You can register on Shopify using their basic plan and start selling your products such as handmade crafts, books, fashion accessories, or any other item through Facebook.
- Once you have a Facebook page, you can connect your Shopify platform to your Facebook page and start selling your products online.
- Click STORE on your Shopify app
- Tap the plus icon next to the Sales Channels in the Shopify admin
- Then tap FACEBOOK from the ADD SALES CHANNEL
- Then tap ADD FACEBOOK
- Now connect the Facebook account you want by going to Facebook, then Account
- Then tap CONNECT ACCOUNT
- To connect Shopify to your Facebook business page, you need to log into your Facebook account or confirm that you are using the right Facebook if you are already logged in.
- You can then connect Shopify to the Facebook business page by following the prompts on the LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK dialog.
- You have to bear in mind that Facebook must approve your Facebook sales channel before you can start using it to sell your Shopify products.
- From the Account Page on your Facebook sales channel, you can switch from one account to another, and you can access through Shopify admin.
- Review Facebook’s commerce merchant agreement to enable you to start selling through the Facebook sales channel.
- Now your Shopify is connected to your Facebook business page; you can start advertising your product on the platform and making sales too.
- You can make money on Facebook by first registering with Shopify and selling through Shopify products through Facebook page
In conclusion, you can make money through Facebook; there are lots of ways to do so on Facebook, you can sell through the marketplace, you create Facebook groups and pages and advertise affiliate products from there, you even sell Shopify products through Facebook.
Monetizing your Facebook means doing much more with your Facebook account than just chatting & connecting with people. If you are one of those thinking of how to make money on Facebook, then you should follow the steps we have shown you above.